Snowboarding rocks!!

I used to ski. I tried snowboarding last year and haven't looked back. We've had great amounts of snow this year and I had the pleasure of meeting my brother in Tahoe for a week of spring snowplay. Day one: Heavenly. Great views, horrible conditions. Windy and slushy with most of the mountain shut down. Day two: Northstar, great place, totally protected from the predicted windstorms. Day three: Squaw Valley was perfect! Day four: Stopped at June Mountain on the way back to Vegas. WOW! I love that place!



Wow, Lake Tahoe!



I can't believe how beautiful this place is!



The views were heavenly, the boarding was NOT!



Squaw was perfect!



One day I'll be really good. Today I was happy to have some nice runs and not fall down while getting off the lifts..



Is this place great or what?! (Squaw)



Making a plan of attack on June Mountain.



It snowed most of the day, perfect spring boarding conditions!



Goodbye for now California mountains...



...back to the desert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, sort of makes me wish I liked cold weather sports!

You've included some great hikes here, ones that most people have never heard of. Thanks for posting cool pictures, next best thing to being there.

Best wishes on your trek in Nepal.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures, Jill. I hope to take some tips from them. Your great enthusiasm really comes through your blog notes.

Anonymous said...

are you sure you are my daughter?

good luck

love dad(and mom)